0% of Interest rate
up to 10 months
- Maximum loan: There is no fixed minimum or maximum amount. Your ability to repay the loan will determine the exact amount you can borrow.
- Repayment Ratio: As maximum as 50% of the net salary after deducting any other loans you may have.
- Duration: 10 months.
- Interest rate: ZERO.
- Loan Processing fee: Free
- Management fee: 10% to be paid upfront
- Type of financial assets: Financing School expenses at all levels
- Compulsory insurance: Life insurance/Individual accident for pensioners
- Subscription Age: 21 years old/55 years for pensioners
A relationship manager is available to give you all the information you need about the loan amount, application fees, repayment term, insurance premium and other documents deemed useful.
- Being a salaried/pensioner and having a current account
- Completed probation period for salaried
- Salary/pension domiciliation to BOA current account for at least a period of 3 months
- Seniority of 3 months for salaried people
- Salary domiciliation not considered if a loan is takeover
- Contract validity covering the length of the period of the loan
- If married, spouse salary is considered, and spouse is requested to sign a commitment form to pay the loan should it be necessary
- Letter for requesting the loan
- Copy of National Identity card
- Copy of employment contract
For materializing quickly
We will contact
you within 48H
A DEDICATED RELATIONSHIP