- Always check that the website address is authentic by entering it yourself: For example boa.rw.
- Always disconnect at the end of your operation to close your BOA-Rwanda internet banking session.
- Never access BOA-RWANDA internet banking using a link mentioned in an email.
- Do not provide any sensitive information (Name, Password, Card number, etc.) in response to an e-mail, even if it appears to come from a financial institution such as BANK OF AFRICA.
- Do not leave your computer, smartphone or tablet without surveillance when you are logged into ebanking.boa.rw
- Install effective anti-malware / anti-virus on your smartphone / computer and keep it up to date.
- Update your smartphone / computer’s operating system, including your browser, with the latest security.
- Regularly monitor your account activity for unusual transactions or withdrawals and immediately notify the Bank if you suspect any irregularities.
- Sign up and use one time password (Token) available for BOA-RWANDA Internet banking to secure your online banking transactions.
IMPORTANT SAFETY COUNSEL FOR ONLINE BANKING SERVICES
Discover good practices and identify the dangers of the web
HOW TO SECURE YOUR ONLINE OPERATIONS
HOW CAN I GET OR RECOVER MY ACCESS TO BOA-RWANDA INTERNET BANKING
- To register, as a new customer, go to the nearest BANK OF AFRICA branch and complete ebanking form. An e-mail will then be sent with the connection details (access) to the BOA-RWANDA internet bank.
- To regain your access, go to your BANK OF AFRICA branch to be identified or send an email. An e-mail will then be sent to your address with the connection details (access) to the BOA-RWANDA internet bank.
HOW CAN I CHANGE PASSWORD TO BOA-RWANDA INTERNET BANKING?
- On the login page, click on the “Reset password” link
- Enter your current username and click on “Receive instructions”
- An email is sent to your email address with a link that will allow you to reset your password. Click on the link in the received email
- Enter the last 7 digits of one of your BOA account numbers
- Enter your username
- Enter a new password
- Enter the new password again to ensure that no typing error has been made
- Click on “Validate”
In the event of a security problem.
Fill in the form and have a specialist call you
We will contact
you within 48H
A DEDICATED RELATIONSHIP