Our customer service at your disposal
YOUR RIGHT TO ALERT, OUR CONCERN
Answers to frequently asked questions
Never disclose your Personal Identification Number (PIN) or password by email or phone
- Did you lose your bank card?
- Did you face any case of theft or loss of payment means?
- Did you receive any fraudulent email?
- How to obtain or recover my access to the Internet Banking service?
- How to obtain or recover my access to Mobile Banking service?
- How to modify my passwords?
- I forgot my codes, how to retrieve them?
- Did you notice any anomalies in the functioning of your bank account?
- Do you want to make an opposition to your bank card?
- Do you want to request a temporary modification of your card limit?
Download the form corresponding to your complaint, fill it out and bring it to the nearest branch: BANK OF AFRICA Customer Service will take care of your request
Find my branch
Not yet Customer?
Would you like to speak to an advisor
We will contact
you within 48H
A DEDICATED RELATIONSHIP