This is a mobile banking solution that enables you access your account and perform banking transactions on your mobile phone.
The banking services on the platform are accessed by simply dialing our USSD code *512# (USSD: Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) and make any desired transactions from your bank account or request any information from it.
- Receive SMS alerts on movements in your account
- Request account information (balance inquiry and mini-statement)
- Transfer funds to your own accounts, to other accounts within BANK OF AFRICA RWANDA and to accounts in other local banks
- Buy and pay for goods and services such as airtime, electricity, Star Times and E-taxes
- Customer self-service (Change pin, change language, stop a payment, request for a check book and forex exchange rate)
What are the requirements for accessing the Mobile Banking service?
- Open a current account in “RWF” (for new customers) or be the owner an active current account (for existing customers)
- Fill out and sign the mobile banking enrolment form.
What are the advantages of the Mobile Banking service?
- Full -time access to your account wherever and whenever you want
- Manage your transactions and your payments daily
How to use the Mobile Banking service?
Dial *512# And access the following information:
- My account (Balance inquiry and mini-statement)
- Transfers (to accounts within BANK OF AFRICA and to other local banks)
- Buy and pay (payment of bills such as airtime, electricity, start time and E-taxes)
- Bank services (Change pin, change language, stop payment, request check book and forex exchange rate)