BANK OF AFRICA RWANDA Internet Banking, also known as, online banking is an alternative channel that enables our customers to have access to their account information (Balance, History, notifications and e-statements), perform fund transfers (send single transfer to own account, other BANK OF AFRICA RWANDA accounts and other local bank accounts as well as access on transfer history, manage beneficiaries), have access on bank services such as exchange rate and perform e-payment (E-tax and Utility services). It also allows customers to view user information and change their password or ask for help.
- Receive e-mail notifications/ alerts on movements in your account(s).
- View account information (balance, history, advanced search, transactions, notifications and e-statements)
- Transfer funds (send single transfers to own account, other BANK OF AFRICA accounts and other local bank accounts)
- Manage your beneficiaries
- Bank services (exchange rate)
- E-payment (E-taxes and utility services)
- Options (View user info, change password)
What are the requirements for accessing Internet Banking?
- Open an individual/SME/Corporate current account in “RWF” (for new customers) or having an active individual/SME/Corporate current account (for existing customers)
- Fill out and sign the internet banking enrolment form
- Accept to pay per month Frw 2500 for entrepreneurs or Corporate customers and Frw 1,500 per month for individual customers.
What are the advantages of the Internet Banking service?
- 24/7 access to your account(s)
- Perform local payments and transfers
- Reduced cost of transacting
- Secured services as two passwords are required for companies to confirm payments and transfers.
How to use Internet Banking?
- Register for BANK OF AFRICA RWANDA Internet Banking
- Log in to BANK OF AFRICA RWANDA Internet Banking via the URL https://ebanking.boa.rw/
- Then type in your username and password provided by BANK OF AFRICA RWANDA
- Enter the OTP (One-time password generated by the token)
- Proceed to what you desire (Account information, fund transfers, bank services, e-payments, options)