Safety online banking
Safety Tips To Remember for online Banking
Ways to keep yourself safe online
• Always check and verify that you are accessing the correct web site URL https://boaweb.of.africa and log in from there.
•Always log out your boaweb session.
• Never access https://boaweb.of.africa via a link in an e-mail or from redirections from other websites.
• Never provide sensitive information (Name, password, card number …) in response to any e-mail, even if the e-mail looks like it comes from the Bank.
• Don't leave your computer, smartphone or tablet unattended when you are connected to https://boaweb.of.africa.
• Install an effective anti-malware/anti-virus software on your smartphone /computer and keep it updated.
• Keep your smartphone/computer’s operating system and applications, including the browser, updated with the latest security patches and upgrades.
• Monitor your account activity regularly for any unusual transactions or withdrawals and notify the Bank immediately if you suspect any discrepancies.
• Enroll for the Multi-Factor authentication ( MFA) service available on https://boaweb.of.africa to keep your online banking safe.