A facility aimed at supporting a customer to acquire assets to support businesses growth. The customer must be ready / or not to finance part of the transaction and the asset financed must be related to the business.
- Financing of up to 100% of asset value
- Tenor – 5 years
- Copy of a Certificate of Incorporation for companies’ owners / directors
- Copy of a Certificate of Reg. & Extract from Registrar – incase of registered business / partnership
- Proforma invoice and/or valuation report
- All shipping documents to be consigned directly to the bank
- Assets registration documents to be retained by the bank
- Proof of reasonable demand for the goods/established operation
- Additional documents and information may be required if deemed necessary
- Collateral – legal mortgage / debenture, asset that is being financed Fire insurance Credit protection insurance
- Enables customer to acquire assets when required
- Easy flexible installment payments and flexible payment periods
- Enables customer to use the assets to generate cash flow for purchases
- Enables a customer to improve the customers’ business and increase productivity.